Thursday, January 31, 2008

My list...

Ain't no fun without hubby...
  1. Watching Prison Break! Ever since my pregnant days,we watched this until the wee hours of the morning...It's soooooo addictive,even though we kept telling each other we were going to stop at a particular episode and continue another day,we couldn't do it,so we ended up watching till 2am....while munching on our nachos and cheese dip,of course.We are still waiting ANXIOUSLY for episodes 9 and more from season 3!
  2. Indulging in our Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk in the middle of the night...yummmm......
  3. Sleeping alone...when he's on business trips....'nuff said.

I love it when my baby...

  1. Flips my shirt up and blow raspberries on my tummy...making funny noises and having his drool all over!
  2. Crawls to me at night to sleep on my chest or snuggle up beside me.
  3. Shouts out for me and runs around the house looking for me when we play hide and seek.
  4. Plants sloppy kisses on my lips when he wants milk.
  5. I simply love the sweet smell of my baby's skin....and his wispy,curly locks....

When you are a parent....

  1. You can't read a newspaper without your baby crawling up to sit on your lap, or grabbing at the papers....Sometimes,you can't read the papers at all! I have 4 days of newspapers yet to be read...
  2. A 15 mintues shower is a bonus....a bath is a luxury!
  3. You've never been this tired in your life....but you are the most happy!
  4. Simply watching your baby sleep will make you smile.
  5. You snap thousands of your baby's photos...using your camera,your handphone and your spouse's!
  6. You become less self-absorbed and more sensitive.The world does not surround around you.Material things become menial.The most important thing in your life now is your child...your baby...his well-being,his health,his happiness.

No comments: