Monday, January 28, 2008

Hot milk!

There were occasions whereby I scrambled in search of nursing rooms in public places.Often,I will look out for signs that show me the way to the rooms each time I enter a building.My mind is put at ease to go to places that facilitate nursing mums.So for nursing mummies out there-Here are some locations that I've been to.Hope this helps!

1.Singapore Expo : Directly opposite the taxi stand-3 private rooms
2.Ikea Tampines : Opposite the restaurant
3.IMM : Baby Rooms are available at Level 1 (near Giant/ Loading Bay Toilet) and at Level 1 (near the Letter Box corridor - leading to covered car park.)
4.Eastpoint : One level above Banquet
5.Takashimaya : Level 3, between Thyme Maternity and lingerie dept-1 nursing room
6.Tangs Orchard : Level 3,children's dept-2 private rooms, with comfortable reclining seats
7.Isetan Scotts : Level 4,at the children's dept-2 private rooms
8.Raffles City : Level 3, beside the Lobby B lifts-1 private room
9.Paragon: Level 3
10.Great World City : Level 2


Happy milking! : )

No comments: