Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Shopping Itch

Some damage was done...but I'm not sorry.It felt good, especially when they were all for my loved ones.It started when I bought some embroidered towels for mum (coz I saw one of hers recently and it looked bigger than the hole in the ozone layer).

then I saw this...... perfect for my little prince to sleep on...



afterward,the saleslady told me I could get a nice, soft pillow for only $1!

Ooohhh then the list goes on..... Once the shopping starts, the itch will spread like crazy, that is, until hubby kept on asking, are you done? are you done?So, mum got a Clinique lipstick and embroidered towels, little prince received a new set of jungle print bedsheets,a soft pillow,3 Fox tees and shorts,hubby received a mudgreen Billabong tee and Adidas socks, while I have a big pack of yummy Famous Amos pecan nut and chocolate chip cookies!

Next time,maybe we could get something more for moi?

No comments: