Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Return of the Neat Freak

I hate being sick.

Being a tad distressed that my throat hurts and my head's spinning,I decided to indulge in something that would make me somewhat forget that I'm sick....cleaning!Hah, it's been known that when I'm stressed out, I clean the house...really clean,and hopefully get to trash out unwanted and unused items.

So I started with scrubbing the bathroom.As the little one was not asleep,I trusted him to play on his own in the room....and that's exactly what he did.....



When I checked on him, he was pulling out tissues from the tissue box which he had ingeniously grab from the table.I think he had pulled out half of the contents in the box!

He looked so innocent...with those cute eyes..... that I couldn't bear to scold him.It was quite amusing,really....

He was also 'helping' me when I was changing the kitchen drawer papers....



He stacked as many cans of food as he could, on his toy xylophone no less.Impressive,eh? : )

To get more tidying and cleaning up done, the best and ONLY way was for him to have his nap, and that was what he did afterwards.I cleaned up the house faster than a house lizard whose tail has been cut off....before the little prince woke up and all he wanted was my attention.

No comments: