Monday, March 31, 2008

Jumbled thoughts

I miss reading books.Spending lazy days indulging and escaping into another world....

These days,I have managed to read some good topics from 'Supernanny: How to get the best from your children' by the ever-famous Jo Frost.

It hits you with advice and rules on managing your little ones (without tearing your hair out!),make your kids learn to co-operate with you and let them know who's in charge!It's straightforward with some good humour thrown in between and plenty of useful tips.

I have this book in the car for those times when the little one falls asleep and hubby has to run an errand,I could do with some light reading.

Though I know that I have barely any time to read,it'd be good to indulge in these books :

  • Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella
  • The Witch of Portobello by Paulo Coelho

  • Shopaholic and Baby by Sophie Kinsella

  • Why Mars and Venus Collide by John Gray

  • Mars and Venus Forever by John Gray
  • Mistaken Identity by Don and Susie Van Ryn

The other day when I was at the Doc's,I browse through a women's magazine and I realized I have not been having that too.I used to buy 2-3 mags every month-checking out delicious stories and getting insights of the latest fashion hoopla,so maybe I should get some magazines soon! : )

Oh yes,my little one just received a wonderful gift from Deana and family...

He has a bearing of a doctor in this shirt...hehe...Thank you so much Aunt Liz,Uncle Dy and lovely Deana.

There are a few things coming up in the next few weeks and months that I am eagerly waiting for.We have made plans for our anniversary in April...yay!!!We are looking forward to welcome a new baby...our friends' second one...Deana's sibling,in June,Insya Allah.And last weekend,hubby and I took on something revolutionary (we hoped!) that would commence in July (as we couldn't get the April one).

I'm a junkie for new experiences so I can hardly contain my excitement!In the meantime,let me think of something untrodden that I can bring about : )

No comments: