Monday, March 3, 2008

Humble abode

It was more than two years ago since she said she wanted to come over to my place....and eventually,she did!Sometimes it's hard to meet up with old friends,be it because of work or family commitments but we always have to try.

So my invitation was accepted and a date was set quickly before this became merely words exchanged between us.My invitation was not only to see a friend,but also to celebrate her coming birthday.

It was lovely to see her again as the last time was when we had a speedy lunch together.She was overwhelmed that I had made shabsuka (a promise is a promise,right Sha?) and instead of having a birthday cake,we had a plump,chocolate muffin for her as well as a gift from Cloth.ier. The little one seems to have an adoration for her since she stepped into our humble abode.He truly loved the attention Sha gave him.I guess hubby and I have found our babysitter if we want to have our romantic date! : )

It has been about eight years ago since we build this friendship.Yup,those good ol' days when we went for trips...crazy fun times we had.Remember lazing at the beach....?The ogling bicycle man to the crazy guy with the namecard?Haha...It took lots of effort to shoo them away.

Anyway,happy birthday,my dear friend....and here's wishing you lots of love,joy,good health and great wealth!Insya Allah.

No comments: