Friday, March 5, 2010

TGIF date at Resorts World

I wanted to gather a few ladies to got on this VS date.Unfortunately,there was a clash of schedules so it was just Liz and me,plus our noisy,rowdy little ones! It was such an oh-so-exciting day,full of laughs and shouting after our kids!

The kids love spending time with one another and mummies bask in our crazy,yakkity-yak company.We get to see the new Resorts World Sentosa and explored what's in store,before Universal Studios opens its doors (and the crowd goes crazy).There were a lot of beautiful water fountains which the kids adore.They were so tempted to splash into those waters I'm sure,especially with the hot sun smiling down on us.

Oh and not forgetting,I get to explore Singapore's own Victoria's Secrets!Though a far cry from my visit in Las Vegas (our local's so small,so so so limited stocks and lack variety-where are all those good ones?!), I still get my dose of VS! *chuckle*



This used to be my playground....at Chinatown station,super excited to meet the Effendy's.


Look at my son... strike a pose!Hah!

My darling baby girl was delighted when she finally got off the stroller to run!



Who's the one who loves to pose,I wonder? : p



Let's go there!



Dejavu!I suddenly remembered my own photo taken in front of the globe in Universal Studios California many years ago!!Now it's my son's turn to pose in front of the famous globe.


I love my Hershey's!


The 'lovebirds'...hehe...


Facade.


In awe of fountains and such.


At the Galleria.The kids know the way I'm sure!


Ooooohh...big fat asses!


"Umi,VS is that way!" She knows her VS too!


*Rubbing hands in glee!*


This is it!


Lovebirds?Eh...just look at them holding hands,without a care in the world...


Back to mainland.Yay!We are getting on the train again!

Yay! Going back home to sleep....




But wait! Didn't we forget to catch something there??

Nahh,we have our Chippendales waiting at home! *wink*

No comments: