Sunday, February 21, 2010

No cuddles....

Time check- 11.20pm.

Not sleepy though...perhaps because my sleeping partner's not around : (

No mood to have supper just now either...no one to watch me eat...hehe....

Sweetheart's in the airplane somewhere now...won't see him the next few days (except on thank-goodness-there's-skype!).Bored as crazy coz the kids are asleep and I've no one to disturb!*giggles*

We all got around for one big family hug this evening,just before hubby left for the airport.Got around hugging hubby and then the kids started scrambling and climbing on top of us,it was hilarious!

No cuddles tonight...so I guess I'm moving in with my kids for the next few days,snuggling beside his junior instead.....

I'd hibernate till the day darling gets home.If only I could....

No comments: