Monday, March 8, 2010

Walnut Brownie!

We have been procrastinating on getting a new oven so eventually last weekend,hubby decided to drive us to Liang Court to get one.After mush discussion,we decided on a Tefal and gleefully brought it home....only to realized it's too big for the spot where we wanted it to be.So silly of us for not measuring even after we took the measurements at home,just assuming,that it fits!shheshh...

So yesterday,we made our way back there for an exchange.Not many choices for a smaller one but we got it!Finally it sat beautifully in my kitchen.

Hubby had voiced out his desires for many baked dishes but he really,really wanted a chocolate brownie.

And so,I deflowered our new oven and we had a walnut chocolate brownie for dessert today!Woo hoo!Thick,rich,moist with lots of nuts...not too much,better watch that waistline!



I'm happy with the outcome.I'd love to make cupcakes for my kids next!I'm no Martha Stewart but I'm scouring for new recipes for chicken and fish too....just to have something nice and different for dinner!Wish me luck!

No comments: