Monday, March 22, 2010

Worthwhile,wet weekend : p

As it rained the entire Saturday,we decided it was best to stay home,especially when hubby had recently returned from his business trip.

It was a worthwhile stay-home weekend!

We did lots of research,a couple of phone calls and after much discussion and contemplation,we are finally going for another holiday!

Oh,not just one,but two holidays!Woo hoo!!! *doing a super happy dance!*

I'm soooooo excited.I warned hubby that he had to bear with my zealousness and enthusiasm for the next few weeks/months!haha!But I'm not the only one,of course.Darling son is just as eager as I am,especially since he'd be taking the plane!

This was one of my options,but the place is too romantic for us to go with our babies....maybe we'll go on our 10th year anniversary or something...?! *grin sheepishly*



Anyway,these are the sneak peaks I'm looking forward to!





No comments: