Thursday, July 24, 2008

Inflation Vs Retail Theraphy

So I have this sudden urge to shop....such itch!

I like this feeling and loathe it at the same time.It means I NEED to go shopping,which is soooooo fun!It also means I'd burn a hole in my wallet...a thing that would set me staring into space and blinking while I calculate the damage....

Not that I'd stop myself,of course!Especially since it has been too long since I indulge (I'm not certain if hubby would concur..hehe...).So I gathered myself and darling son to one of the nearest malls in the area.

My list of things-to-buy seems endless so I took a breather and think of needs before wants (if it helps!).Shopping with an active toddler is not easy.I have to have my eyes on him AND the merchandise that I'm browsing.I thought having him in a lingerie store won't do me much harm...he couldn't break or harm anything there,right?So there I was intently choosing some delicates when the store's sensor alarm went off.Everyone looked towards the entrance-who 'stole' from the store,we wondered?There he was,my son,standing by the sensor,looking at me with those innocent eyes,a white bra in his hand,and asking me,'why?why?'.I was embarrassed,but it was all so funny at the time that I couldn't reprimand him.The ladies in the store laughed at my son's antic.Trust my son to muse them,eh?*grin*

Anyway,we got home with bags of nice stuff for his daddy,him and me.Some Calvin Klein's and DKNY's for hubby and tons of Fox tees and pants (since a lot of his clothes are getting a tad too tight for him),a Spiderman watch and a remote control car for the little one.

And yesterday,my binge couldn't stop so I got these too....




...for my son and his little sibling.

I'm dying to get some maternity wear since my normal clothes are starting to feel snug.My old maternity clothes?I've sold some off and some,well,just didn't seem stylish anymore.Hehe.I managed to get this truly comfy pair of black pants which doesn't cost a bomb!You know how it is-maternity wear are often expensive!Of course the not-so-expensive ones usually look drab.Oh,Marton-Bell's having a sale now...hmmm....

The Great Singapore Sale might be over...but moi,I'm just starting!

Anyway,can't help but post this up in my blog....My darling son all geared up to go shopping with yours truly.... : )

No comments: