Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Staycation Part II

Monday was supposed to be shopping day in JB,but there was a glitch so sulkily, (for me,at least) we went to Ikea instead.As usual,the kids walked,ran and explored from showroom to showroom,pretending to take showers,sleep and play!

After that,our rumbling tummies took us to our favourite spot and we ended with something sweet and yummy....



The next day,we had another fun in the sun...this time,with my sisters-in-law and their kids!


Entrance.


Here we go...

The bridge where my SIL screamed when the kids shook it!lol

She loved the adventure!

Treehouse.

What plant is that?!

Playground.


Their fave-waterplay!

So much water to drink!! lol


My two darlings...

It was a long weekend for us,tiring as it was for hubby and me,it was no doubt a lot of fun.Weekend again tomorrow,yet another outing,shopping and good food...before the kids and I are left behind by hubby on his yet,another business trip : (

No comments: