Friday, April 11, 2008

My big boy



My darling baby turns 18 months today (and he's sprouting yet another tooth!yay!).

Wow,how time flies...It makes me pause a while and reminisce how my life has changed since I found out I was pregnant...It makes me tear whenever I think back on the time I saw the stick and it showed me 'positive'.I cried so hard.Tears of joy...that no other moment is able to contend with.

Now here I am,with my beautiful baby.Each and everyday,I would never want to miss any moment that I can be with him.Sometimes I just smile thinking how silly I am to be kissing him a thousand times over in a day...and still I can't get enough!How I love the sweet smell of his skin....How I love to twirl my finger around his curly hair...How I love hearing his laughter...I am always,always thankful for the gift that Allah has bestowed upon me.

No comments: