Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Of racecars,daughter's first day of school and mummy's bday!

Long weekend for the Aljaroo's last week,jam-packed with activities as usual!It was car racing day on Friday afternoon.Err,not too much of racing since they are pretty slow: p

Saturday was baby girl's first day in Shichida.No crying or whining at all,she was confident and happy in class,alhamdulillah!

Then it was my mummy's birthday on Sunday.A mini celebration at parents' home with lotsa food,of course...with our fave,JCo doughnuts! Yummmmmmmm!



Unknown to her umi,she grabbed my eyelash curler and started doing this!

My darling girl's lashes are curled enough yet here,she's trying to imitate me!lol

After a good lunch at Popeye's,this is the next stop-Kid's Fun Ride.

The place and rides available.

He chose his own red car.Getting ready....

And zoom....!

Round the bends.

Full of concentration.

Stop to pose.

What is she doing while her bro races?

She gets into her own yellow car!

Zoom! I wanna race too!

Daddy gave in to him,for another ride....On a motorcycle now.

Keeps on complaining,"It's so slow,"

She jumps from one car to the next.

My 'chaotic' ones! : p

Getting bored with the speed.hehe.

Saturday morning,during breakfast before class.

Waiting to get into class.

My classroom.

Oh,this is it!My first day in Shichida!

After class,I wanna eat!

Sunday-At grandma's place.

I sang a birthday song for grandma!

Birthday with a twist! No cake,doughnuts instead.

Lots of them....*burp*
P.S. JCo claims it meets all halal requirements.Perhaps it's on its way on getting a halal cert? : )

No comments: