Monday, April 12, 2010

My fave dessert ever!

Been wanting to do this so when my TGIF came and the kids were asleep,I made my way to make it.....

CARAMEL PUDDING.

This is my favourite dessert ever!!! Got hooked on this when I was in Turkey and everytime I see this,I just have to have it!

So what better way than to make it myself,right?

With lots of love and patience,this is the most important....


Sugar slowly melting and turning into sticky caramel....I soooo know it's super sticky coz I got some on my shirt and pants while at it!So clumsy...haha...*roll eyes*


Lotsa eggs and fresh milk to make the pudding rich...

The waterbath baking didn't really work for me so I ended up baking it as usual.It took some time in the oven...then I have to wait for it to cool before it can be placed in the fridge.That takes another few hours.It's only nice when it's really cold.

Hubby couldn't wait....Me too!!! So even before the pudding is really cold,we gobbled a section of it!hahaha.Then the next day,the two of us and babies licked up the entire thing.Took me half a day to make it,a few minutes to finish it : p

Bad picture of it coz I couldn't wait to eat it...don't care for photo,must eat now!

Verdict? It's not enough! Next time,I'd definitely make lots more....*drooling thinking of the caramel pudding now....*

No comments: