Friday, April 2, 2010

I must stop SHOPPING.

Tired.

Spent the day at home today.Spent more than half a day in the kitchen.Yup,I can't believe it myself.

After lunch was ready,darling son asked me to bake cookies today.Ooooh,I've promised him for so long.Poor baby....so I relented and said ok,we'll do that after his nap.

And so that was what we did.The kitchen was a mess.What more,my lil' princess wanted to lend a helping hand.She's fast I tell ya!She managed to have half a bowl of walnuts scattered on the floor!Yikes!

Cookies wasn't to my expectations : (

Should have stuck to my own tried and tested recipe.Better luck next time.But my son was such a darling,he told me,it's nice,Umi,I like it....and he gobbled up a few.

I sent the kids to bed earlier than usual.My resting time was spent in front of the pc (since hubby's out to his class) and oh gosh,I came across so many sites on hijab.It's mad!I've got sooooooo many hijab (some are not even used yet!) and other accessories....and here I am,still browsing for more!It's like shopping for bags and shoes-you can never have enough!

I must stop shopping!!!!!!

Hmmm.....*tapping fingers......*

No comments: