Thursday, November 19, 2009

Universal Studios!!!



Yay!!!! Universal Studios in Singapore is about to open its doors soon! How cool is that!Soooooooo exciting.

As the ticket prices were announced yesterday,I was exhilarated....and needless to say,I didn't care too much about the ticket prices.I mean,c'mon,it's Universal Studios so I have no doubt it's gonna be fun (please don't let it be like Disneyland HK-pathetic!).My last trip was to Universal Studios Hollywood and that was like donkey years ago.It was a lot of fun for my friend and me-we took ALL the rides,twisting and turning in the death-defying roller-coasters and were awed,laughing and jumping like kids in the theme park!

But I guess this time round,I'm no longer a swinging single so with my kids in tow,it'd be a different experience altogether,no doubt it'd be as much fun as I had before : )

Can't wait!!!

No comments: