Friday, November 6, 2009

Bite and lick.

Bite and lick.

I'm not going to blog about anything sexual.hehe...

Bite and lick.These are what my sweetie pie daughter loves to do now.Anything and everything will be tried and tasted and licked.


Yummy dining chairs.

What her 4 teeth can do!

Even our leather toy storage box is not spared... : (

If she's not biting or licking,she'd be rummaging through the toy box.....grabbing lots of toys to,what else.bite and lick some more!

Another fave?

Playing with her daddy's dvd player!

When she's tasted everything,she'd have a break....

But not for long,coz she'd start again!My crawlie is fast and can maneuver her way to any nook and cranny.Her bro will be around to either entertain her or annoy her!


One cannot stop teasing the other....



But they always shower each other with hugs and kisses.

Each day,each moment I get to spend with them,I shall cherish : )

My two darlings...


No comments: