Thursday, February 12, 2009

If I can't go to the mall,bring the mall to me!

Itch...itch...itch....

My itch to shop has started again (not that it ever stopped anyway...*grin).It all started with a single purchase of course....like the river flowing to the sea,my spree didn't stop at one.

Been wanting to get this since I was pregnant.Even after I surveyed my other mummy pals for reviews on various brands,I ended up not buying it as I was sceptical if my second baby would embrace it coz my first didn't.After rambling so much about it,hubby told me to just get it (only then my rambling would stop,right?!hmmm...).

The package arrived today all the way from US....people not included : )



My baby girl's sling!There were so many yummy colours and designs to choose from,but I eventually couldn't help but get the sling in my favourite shade-RED!It's so easy to use,unlike the previous ones I had.Barely five minutes of placing her in the sling,she falls asleep.


She snuggled so comfortably,I was very happy.It's worth every dollar getting it.

It was the start of my online shopping...after a long break of not doing so,I'm back with a vengence.I got some white onesies and infant caps from another US website.I just 'need' to get non-pink items for my girl.A lot of her outfits are in pink (mostly were gifts) and I think I have to put a stop to it...haha.The problem is,as I've noticed,many places sell infant clothes only in two colours,either in blue for boys or pink for girls.What I need now is to have clothes for her in a myriad of colours-white,yellow,blue,green and especially red-which I manage to get a few days ago.Yay!

My spree...

I didn't forget to get something for my boy of course : ) Since his fave jeans is getting a tad too short for him,he got this....His first Levi's.



My online shopping has made a comeback.It's far from over,I tell ya.(I have yet to get something for darling hubby).And now,with my handsfree sling,I could go shopping in the mall too!In any case,please don't make me feel guilty about my shopping in these 'bad times'.....I need to help the economy by spending,right? ; P

No comments: