Monday, February 16, 2009

Fun weekend

I was soooooooo looking forward to every weekend.Time to get my itchy butt out of the house and zoom in the car with hubby and kids.After doing a bit of 'research',I had a few places in mind that I wanted to go...places that we have yet to explore with our young ones.

So on Saturday,I coaxed hubby to check out some cool furniture for the children.I had requested for a catalogue and I fell in love with what they are selling the moment my eyes saw it.True enough,it looks great in real life as it does in the catalogue.Hubby likes it too (though not as much as I do!).Our little prince loved it as well we noticed.The only thing we are considering now is,of course,the price that comes with it....and also,is it truly worth paying for.I don't think we would be getting it so soon though (if we are,in the first place...*grin*) coz our son has not reached the stage whereby he could sleep on his own AND in his own room.Meantime,let me get the calculator and find out the costs,just in case.... ; )

Since another food outlet has recently received its 'halal' cert,we decided to go there for brunch!


Darling son,with his kid's meal.

Tucking in!


Sunday......

We had a whale of a time on Sunday.Fidgets-a cool place we have yet to explore...

We had heavy breakfast at Adam Road and then drove there,which was a stone's throw away.The bulding seems dilapidated but don't be fooled,once you stepped into Fidgets,it's like wow,my kids would DEFINITELY love this!A place to jump,climb,slide,roll and do all sorts!The child in me was jumping in excitement.I noticed my son's eyes lit when he saw the huge colourful place-the slides,walls,tubes.....

Indoor fun for kids.

Wall-climbing!


Canopy walk.

Balls! And lots of 'em!

Hubby and I took turns to accompany our boy.I guess when his sister is older,we could leave them both to play on their own while we sip our latte at the cafe ; )

We spent a few hours there until hubby decided it was time out.Exhausted but happy,all three of us (baby girl not included as she sleeps half of the time) were dying for a drink and lunch.I was so glad we managed to go there...I am more glad that my son had such an exciting time.We'll definitely be there again soon!

I've been searching for new spots to spend our weekends as a family so hopefully,we'll get to explore other places next time around.If you do have good ideas,drop me a line,will ya? : )

P.S. More photos in my Multiply!

No comments: