Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tick tock...tick tock....

Doesn't it always seem that the final trimester is the loooongest time in your pregnancy?Perhaps it's the overwhelming anticipation that is driving me nuts...hehe....Though I know hubby is as anxious as I am waiting for her,he keeps telling me to enjoy these final moments of pregnancy : )

As much as we are all geared up for the lil' one's arrival,we have (still) yet to pack our bag..opps..Kept on procrastinating,the two of us...so I SERIOUSLY think we should have it done by this weekend,apart from getting the cot up too,since I'm now much better and up on my feet.Yup,I got a nasty flu bug for a few days.All I wanted to do at that time was curled up in bed,which I did...a little...My head was pounding and felt so heavy,body was utterly weak...so I had my darling baby boy to bring a handful of toys in bed with me.I was drifting between snoozing and awake while he played.He was not well too,had a running nose...flowing like tap water...and that was after he had a fever (fortunately the fever went off quickly).At that time,I was hoping that I won't go into labour!All my energy was drained....The past few days was a bit of a challenge with both of us sick,especially after the doctor had advised that I needed lots of rest.

We are still fighting off the final remnants of the nasty phlegm.Brought my boy to the doctor's twice and for moi,I had a cocktail of medication.I even lost a little weight when I visited my gynae last weekend.Well,at least I get to sleep a bit better at night after getting doses of medication that make me drowsy...hehe....

I saw this pic in one of my favourite baby websites and thought it'd be nice to have it here.



My boy likes to do this too....maybe I should get his daddy to snap a photo when he's all lovey dovey with his sister in tummy : )

Oh yes,hubby and I had finally chosen a beautiful name for our baby girl *smile* Can't wait!

No comments: