Monday, December 22, 2008

Mummy's new toy

It was the last day of class for my darling boy this term.He'd be having a long 'holiday' after this.Due to the arrival of his sister,he'd skipped the next term so would only start his classes again in April.Poor baby....I feel pretty bad for this coz he thoroughly enjoyed going to his Shichida classes.Guess he's already making sacrifices as a big brother,eh? ; )

Had some pics taken with his teacher and friends....




Hubby got me a new toy last weekend...He insisted that I get it,right dear?*grin*
So this pic was tried and tested from my new Cybershot C905!


All in all,we are happy with the quality of pics taken from this phone.The only downside is that there's no vga cam at the front (think video call!).It's so duhh,I tell ya.Anyway,thanks so much dear for the lovely phone....time to pose....click!

P.S. I'm up 1kg in just one week...opps!My big tummy and son.....

No comments: