Friday, November 21, 2008

Yummie Tummie...yumm yumm...

Yummie Tummie is the new leader in comfortable shapewear,body shapers and accessories. Created by a woman for women of all ages shapes and sizes.Celebrities, athletes and fashion models just love the comforting support and improved posture they feel when wearing their Yummie Tummies.They are also great for new mothers.Yummie Tummie was recently selected by Oprah as her Top Picks for Summer.

"No more muffin tops," says Oprah and Heidi Klum adds "I wish that I would have known about this when I had my children because it kind of sucks it all in and keeps it nice,"




I soooooo would love to have one of these,especially Yummie Tummie Body V.It comes in many delicious colours!But priced at US$82...hmmm...that's about S$125 (excluding shipping charges of course)...ooh la la....So tempting...ya know,especially for a soon-to-be-post-pregnancy person like moi!lol...

There are also tank tops and strappies.....Anyone interested to get this for yourself (or for me!), go to http://www.yummietummie.com/

No comments: