Monday, November 17, 2008

Can't get enough of Michael and Sylar....

Ever since Prison Break 4 is back,I've been hooked on it!!!



Now,I'm itching to watch more episodes,can't wait to know what happens next.For those PB fans,don't worry,I'm not a spoiler so I won't give any details here,unless you want me to!hehe...A few weeks back,hubby and I were glued to the screen till 2am...poor hubby had to go to work in the morning and was groggy in the office of course.

Though PB is already in its season 4,it's still running on adrenaline!I remember watching season 1 when I was pregnant with my son,that was more than 2 years ago...and now,I'm still gritting my teeth and sitting at the edge of my seat watching its fourth season,with my baby girl,in tummy!She seems to get excited watching it too!Guess both mummy and baby can't get enough of Scofield,eh?lol.He's smart,cute and all but Lincoln,still as gruffy and macho as before,is cool too.Sometimes,I wish Scofield would toughen up a bit,ya know,don't get too sissy sometimes....I even have a personal joke with hubby about Scofield....watch season 4,maybe you'd get it ; )

Then,there's Sylar...yup,from Heroes,of course.I can't get enough of Heroes too....And I'm beginning to adore Sylar even more now (his character I mean..hehe).With his brooding,good looks,I don't mind liking a bad boy....but is he still?hmmm....*wink*



Till I get more on Michael and Sylar..... ; )

No comments: