Friday, April 22, 2011

It's my birthday!

I wasn't looking forward to my birthday if it was not for the trip! What better way to celebrate,right?! Perfect gift!I mean, perfect first gift...thanks for the next few gifts too,dear! *wink*

Ready for our roadtrip in our new car!

The smile that melts us.
Upon arrival,making herself comfy with a 'book!'
After checking in,had our late lunch at the usual place!
Afterwards,look who's shopping?!
And these are what and why we were at this hotel!
Sooooo exciting! Love the variety!

Getting his fave pasta-fussili!
Of course, THIS is without a doubt,the section that I attacked most!
Yummy fondue!
Drool....

While one is smiling for the camera, the other is about to splash in!
My wonderful darlings!!!
Happy hour with their dad.
My cuties with their matching hotel slippers!

Next stop.... Cameron Highlands : )

No comments: