Friday, May 8, 2009

Don't grow up too fast!

Oooh,how much I wanted to preserve every moment I spend with my babies!They seem to grow up too fast.It's simply ironic.As much as I want them to grow up and be independent,I want to hold them in my arms just like a mum who first set their eyes on their baby.

Just the other day I went to register for my boy to be in nursery next year.Yup,he'd be going to school each and every weekday next year onwards.If it's not for a good pal of mine who asked me about it, I wouldn't even realize (neither did hubby) that we have to register him for school so early in the year.I was scrambling to get the registration form a few weeks back as it was the final day to collect it.And so last Tuesday,he was officially registered to be in school for 2010.

My little,big boy.....

He has also recently learnt to sleep on his own....without needing us beside him,to hug or to accompany him for a long time.It was not easy to train him to do that,but after a few days,he got the hang of it and understood what needs to be done,so now we read a book,sang some songs he adore,we kissed and hugged each other,say doa and he'd fall asleep soon after he hugged his pillow.What an accomplishment for all of us!

As for my baby girl,she is 4 months now : )


Loves putting everything in her mouth....and enjoys being showered with kisses and jumping on the bed (with our help of course).Doesn't nap as often as before and always wants attention-calling us out and chuckling when she sees us.As much as her smile and laughter melt us all,she needs sleep training too....and it hasn't been easy for her to self-soothe as she is accustomed to sleep on the breast.*sigh*Well,wish us luck!

No comments: